Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm back

Yes, I know tomorrow, it would have been 2 weeks since I last posted anything, and I have not posted about anything that occurred subsequent to Rush's speech. Speaking of that, I had no idea I was as much a part of history as I was! In the era of fast-paced events that characterizes our time, for a speech to receive the play for 2 weeks that this one has in the media is something of a rarity. Yet, it is still being discussed.

Somewhere in the last 2 weeks, the first anniversary of this blog came and went. I wondered how long it would last, and I'm sure a few others did, too. I am still not exactly sure what I'm doing here; there really is not a consistent subtext to it all, and I tend to post when I feel like it rather than as circumstances demand, but I am having fun. So perhaps that is what matters most when it comes to blogging, if I'm not doing it for a living.

In any event, I am back, and ready to resume duties. I guess I was speakered, conferenced and in general, tuckered out after CPAC, though it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. (And I had to complete my classes once I got back home.) So onward we go...

No comments: