Thursday, January 8, 2009

Slight shift in blogging approach

I am going to try something different in my blogging efforts for 2009.

Most of the entries I have made this year have been more along the style of columns ala Townhall.com. Ultimately though, especially in the REALLY busy seasons of life, on one of which I am about to embark, this has the effect of making me decide I just don't have time to blog at the moment.

I am getting back into my Liberty classes next week, from which I took a hiatus after Pam's father passed away. This will leave me with very little discretionary time.

So I am going to switch to briefer blurbs with my commentary on the news (primarily political and religious) as it happens. I plan to still, from time to time, post longer discourses as I have in the past, but that will not be as frequent as it has been.

Hard to believe I have been doing this for nearly a year now! It has been fun, but since blogging is at best, a tertiary venture for me (since my primary obligations include my recruiting and teaching for IWU, as well as family and church duties), I am still learning the ropes in many ways.

So we will see how this goes!

No comments: